Yikes! I just realized that it’s been over a month since my last post, and I would love to tell you that it’s because all kinds of blessings have entered my life and I’ve been enjoying it to the fullest. But sadly that’s probably the farthest thing from the truth – I’ve been dealing with a period where I feel the urge to write but I just cannot find any actual motivation to do it. This fact causes me to be anxious and depressed, which then makes the whole not being able to write situation even worse. I know this wasn’t much of an explanation – but it’s the truth, and I’m working on ways to combat it and keep it from happening again.
For those of you who’ve been here before, you’ll recognize the format, so to speak of this next part…nothing will seem to go together, and it will probably make little sense. Before I begin, I’d like to say that I’ve recently installed an app on my phone called WriteADay that I’m using to put any random thoughts, story ideas, blog post ideas, etc. So basically what this section is going to be will be the past week from there. I’ll probably do this on a weekly basis – then I won’t have to stress out about what to write at least once a week. Right now, that’s all I can handle – there will be another book review coming up.
- I need to do some writing for my blog, and I know what I need to write. But the problem is that I really don’t have the slightest idea of what to write about myself. What do people want to know about others?
- I am beginning to think that I can no longer refer to myself as a writer because I haven’t been doing much of it lately. I need to figure out what’s causing my lack of interest in writing and all related tasks.
- Colby, my dog, recently had an ingrown dewclaw – which if y’all follow me on Twitter and that caused no small amount of stress. He is already like a toddler, he has major separation anxiety.
- I have a doctor’s appointment the first week of July, and I need to remember to ask my doctor about a few concerns that I currently have regarding a certain feminine issue.
- Taco Bell recently
openedre-opened in my hometown, and it has been crazy busy. I suppose that it makes sense – I mean, the only types of restaurants we have/had are McDonald’s, Hardees, Dairy Queen, and three local places. We definitely needed a place that served something beyond burgers, old fashioned home cooking, and Italian food. We also have a place that serves Mexican and Chinese – but I don’t count them as I refuse to eat at both places for reasons. Anyhow, since it’s been crazy busy my Mom and I have discovered that the best time to go is currently for breakfast. I am loving their Cinnabon Delights.
- I am currently testing L’Oréal Paris RevitaLift Triple Power Deep-Acting Moisturizer, thanks to Influenster who sent it to me for free! If you want to receive products to test, you should definitely click my link to join. For the curious,
you can see the before of testing this product on my Instagram.
- I need help writing the next post – beyond the book review and the next weekly life update. I am asking that you please go to this tweet and like it. I’d like to have at least forty to fifty more likes before I write the post, and of course, I’ll also tweet a fact for each like.
- I am going to be posting something very important to me and my writing in the next couple of days on Snapchat – so click to add me! I really need some advice about what to do.
- I spent a couple of days obsessed with edible cookie dough by The Cookie Dough Café – available in Illinois at Walmart or online at their site. If you’re the type of person who’ll make cookies just to sneak bites of the cookie dough, then you definitely need to get this. I’m not going to tell you why you really shouldn’t be doing that – because you know the reasons.
- I am currently reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman, and I am obsessed with it. Originally I decided to get it because I couldn’t watch it on TV, and I figured that the book would squash the desire to watch it.
As you can probably tell, it only increased my interest in watching the show.
I honestly cannot think of anything else that I need to put in this post – and it’s half past two so I’m going to moisturize my face and go to bed. Have a great week!